Quickdraw Competition Terms and Conditions
Prizes: One of 25 raffle prizes including:
Long weekend Costa Blanca holiday with Rock and Sun detailed here: https://rockandsun.com/rock-climbing-holidays/long-weekend-climbing-spain/
Climbing coaching consultation with Eric Hörst detail here: https://trainingforclimbing.com/coaching/
Three day climbing course with Glenmore Lodge detailed here: https://www.glenmorelodge.org.uk/summer-rock-mountain/rock-climbing/trad-climbing-improver/
- Alpha Sport 6 pack 12cm
- Alpha Sport 6 pack 18cm
- Alpha Sport 6 pack 25cm
- Short haul bag in red, blue and black
- Zenith bag
- Classic rope bag
- Pitcher rope bag
- Trance Harness
- Revolver snap gate
- Phantom HMS
- Phantom screwgate
- Traction chalk bag
- Tube chalk bag
- Chalk ball
- Loose chalk
- Liquid chalk
- Guidebook cover
- Finger tape
- 120cm Dynatec Sling 11mm
- 2 x Eric Hörst’s Physivantage Endure X
Entry Criteria: Buy any number of new DMM sport climbing quickdraws during the competition. Once bought, enter the serial number on the clipping carabiner in the quickdraw using the online form here.
Every piece of kit manufactured at DMM has a unique serial number. This lets us track the unit from manufacture to sale for quality control. Every eligible serial number submitted counts as an entry to the competition.
If you buy directly from DMM, you do not need to submit the serial numbers on the online form, we will collect that information on your behalf.
- Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of DMM International are not eligible to enter.
- To enter, simply satisfy the entry criteria detailed above.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete, or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The single entry must be made by the person entering the competition - entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- Entrants are required to meet the entry criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary. Entries to the prize draw will only be accepted from the start date to the end date inclusive. The winners of the prize draw will be notified by email within fourteen days of the end date. It is the responsibility of entrants to ensure contact details are correct and to notify the promoter of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required. The promoter will have the right to disclose the name of the winner and their city/town of residence.
- The winner of the prize will be selected at random by independent judges or a random number generator (computer algorithm). The judges decision is final. No correspondence shall be entered into.
- The first prize winner will have a choice of their prize. Subsequent prize winners will be contacted one at a time until the top 3 prizes have been claimed.
- The competition winners may be required to provide proof of purchase.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winner. Any and all applicable taxes or duties in relation to the Prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- The Prize should be claimed by the relevant winner within three days of notification. If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed prize may not be awarded.
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- The promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- The promoter shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. The liability of the promoter shall be limited to the maximum amount permitted by law. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the promoter’s negligence.
- The prize draw will be governed by UK law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.
- The promoter is DMM International Y Glyn, Llanberis, Gwynedd, LL55 4EL, United Kingdom. Company number: 2040257